[Athen] ASL video inset help

Chaves, Derek Derek.Chaves at umassmed.edu
Fri Mar 24 06:54:01 PDT 2017

Hi!

We are looking to implement videos on a website using the W3C ASL Video Stream<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/G54.html> standard. Does anyone know of any products such as video players, platforms, or other technology that will help us achieve this? We are particularly interested in the functionality that allows users to control the size of the ASL interpreter window independently of the main window. Thanks!

Derek Chaves
Director of Technology
INDEX Program
E. K. Shriver Center
UMass Medical School
55 Lake Avenue North, S3-315C
Worcester, MA 01655
Ph: 774-455-4003
Derek.Chaves at umassmed.edu<mailto:Derek.Chaves at umassmed.edu>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.