[Athen] Heading 1 best practice: document vs web

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Sat Mar 25 13:03:51 PDT 2017

Yes, H1 can be used multiple times. You could, for instance, have an entire book section with multiple chapters, each using an H1 as the chapter head.

Also, in Word, the first H1 does not need to be the same as the document’s title (a required element for accessibility).

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
HTCTU Director
408-996-6047