[Athen] Survey on accessible PDF forms and remediation tools

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Fri May 5 06:27:58 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone:

I need someone to go through my latest surveys to make sure that they are
accessible and that I haven't missed any questions you'd like to answer. :)

One survey is on the accessibility of PDF forms and the other is on the
effectiveness of current PDF remediation tools.

Contact me off-list if you have time this weekend to go through either of
the surveys. You don't necessarily have to answer all questions, just
looking for accessibility and if I've missed anything.

Cheers, Karen