[Athen] 2nd Round Deadline for AHG 2017 Proposals: May 31

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Wed May 24 23:51:47 PDT 2017

Accessing Higher Ground: Accessible Media, Web & Technology Conference

November 13 – 17, 2017

Proposal Deadline: May 31

Accessing Higher Ground 2017 is now accepting 2nd round proposals for its
20th Annual Conference in Westminster, Colorado.

AHG focuses on:

· accessible media

· Universal Design

· best practices for web & media development

· accessible curriculum

· alternate format

· teaching about accessibility and UD in university curriculum (and
elsewhere)

· other topics related to accessibility in higher education and other
environments

Use the online speaker proposal form to submit your proposal. Additional
speaker information can be found on the AHG website.

View last year’s sessions to get a sense of the typical agenda and range of
topics.

If you have any questions about proposal submission, contact Howard Kramer
at 303-492-8672 or at the email below.

e-mail: ahg at ahead.org
Conference URL: http://accessinghigherground.org/

Proposal form direct URL:
http://accessinghigherground.org/speaker-submissions/
--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Denver, Colorado, Nov 13-17, 2017.
Request for proposals will be announced at the beginning of March.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of webinars, *AHEADtoYOU!
<http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars>* And the *Technology
Access Series <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16>*.
Site capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*