[Athen] Advising Students with Disabilities

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Sat May 27 11:12:24 PDT 2017

Hello Mr. Hori,

Thank you very much. Your response is just what I needed and perhaps, with
your permission, would you mind if I reference you in my blog entry for the
CSP? Also, I wanted to run a scenario by you to get your opinion. If
accomidations are requested providing a "reasonable" amount of advanced
notice, say a test in Braille, if the test is either not available when the
student arrives to take the test or has translation errors, is it acceptable
for the disabilities office to reschedule the test? This has happened on
several occasions at one institution I've attended.

Regarding your invitation to come to the number one veterinary medicine
school in the nation, while I did my undergrad there, I'm probably not vet
school-bound. Recently I've become more interested in animal research,
policy and law.

I will, however, always remember my days at Cornell fondly. :)

Kind regards,

Zac

Zachary Mason

M.S. Student