[Athen] SPSS and JAWS or Mac VoiceOver

Jane Berk BerkJ at macewan.ca
Thu Nov 2 12:13:44 PDT 2017

Hi all,
Does anyone know if and how JAWS and/or Mac’s VoiceOver work with the statistics software SPSS? We have a student wanting to take STATS 151 next semester. Any feedback would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Jane Berk
AT Educational Assistant
Assistive Computer Technology Service
Services to Students with Disabilities
MacEwan University
Room 7-198 D3 CCC
10700 - 104 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 4S2
E: berkj at macewan.ca<mailto:berkj at macewan.ca>
T: 780-497-5826
F: 780-497-4018
MacEwan.ca

[cid:KDLTDPQBKAAY.IMAGE_15.jpg]

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Please contact me immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

ᐊᒥᐢᑿᒌᐚᐢᑲᐦᐃᑲᐣ (Amiskwacîwâskahikan), Treaty 6 Territory

We acknowledge that the land on which we gather in Treaty Six Territory is the traditional gathering place for many Indigenous people. We honour and respect the history, languages, ceremonies and culture of the First Nations, Métis and Inuit who call this territory home.