[Athen] Friendly Reminder to Vote - ATHEN Elections

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Thu Nov 9 08:40:51 PST 2017

Hello Everyone,
We need a majority of our members to vote and we are just under our mark! If you haven't already voted, please take five minutes to complete the form sent out earlier this week.
As a reminder - If you are a voting member for ATHEN, you should have received an email asking you to Vote in the Election from membership at athenpro.org<mailto:membership at athenpro.org> - this is a legitimate email and we want you to vote so make sure to check your inboxes (or spam folders) for this email.
Thanks,
Dawn
~~
Dawn Hunziker