[Athen] Interagency Workshop on Section 508 from October

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:21:00 PST 2017

Greetings, ATHENites and others who I believe are tracking Section 508:

Linked from the page I'll cite below are many PowerPoints of
presentations. I have not read any of them, but I imagine this event
would be one that would be considered to be pretty authoritative. Given
the audience, this will be government-centric, but I thought perhaps
helpful to some, at least for awareness.

Best,

Jennifer

Tweet from @AMAC_tweet

AMAC @AMAC_tweet

Last month's inter-agency #a11y workshop is now online! Bookmark for an
amazing resource.
https://section508.gov/interagency-accessibility-forum-workshop

7 November