[Athen] Institutions Accessibility Plans

Thompson, Rachel rsthompson2 at ua.edu
Wed Nov 29 09:27:39 PST 2017

Serena,

Our disability services colleagues were involved in the initial discussions about the need for a technology accessibility plan, but due to their office short-staffed, we have handled everything since then and just inform them of developments. My area handles technology accessibility training and, as far as I know, our DS office does not offer training to the campus. They do help faculty and students in one-on-one sessions as needed for accommodations assistance.

Hope this helps,
Rachel

Dr. Rachel S. Thompson
Director, Emerging Technology and Accessibility
The Office of Information Technology
The University of Alabama
A207 Gordon Palmer Hall
Box 870248