[Athen] Call for Abstracts - NAPD International Conference

Lynn Wilson admin at nadp-uk.org
Wed Oct 25 05:46:39 PDT 2017

The National Association of Disability Practitioners (NADP) is the
Professional Association for those working in the tertiary education sector
and who are involved in the management or delivery of services for disabled
students and the staff who support them.

NADP is committed to improving the professional development and status of
disability and inclusivity practitioners in further and higher education
through peer support, education, communication and leadership.

Our international conference 2018 will be held at the Clayton Hotel in
Chiswick, London from Monday 25th-Wednesday 27th June 2018. It will focus on
the priorities for ensuring quality provision in the field of disability
support and inclusivity.

NADP's first International Conference in 2015 attracted over 200 delegates
and presenters from all over the world and was a great success. As a result,
we are very excited to be developing the programme for our second
international conference in June 2018, and we are looking for abstracts that
can integrate our theme of "Ensuring Quality Provision" with one or more of
the focus areas outlined below.

We invite you to share your innovative methods, tested solutions, and proven
results with an audience representing an array of countries, backgrounds and
institutions.

The topics include, though are not confined to:

* Policy development and implementation
* Enhancing the disabled student experience
* Systems for evaluating Disability services e.g. measuring impact on
retention, progression, achievement or employability
* Aiding transition to and from higher education
* Engaging the student voice
* Individual or group support systems
* Inclusive Practice - e.g. benchmarking, strategic implementation or
evaluation
* Academic Assessment and associated methodologies
* Evidence based-research informed practice
* Collaborative working between Disability and Inclusivity
Professionals and Academics

We are inviting abstracts for presentations, workshop sessions, panel
discussions and posters. More details of submitting an abstract and extra
conference information can be found here:
https://nadp-uk.org/conferences/international-conference-2018/

We hope to see you in June 2018 and please contact the NADP office on
admin at nadp-uk.org <mailto:admin at nadp-uk.org> if you have any questions.

Best wishes

Lynn

Lynn Wilson AMNADP

Operations Manager, National Association of Disability Practitioners Ltd

212A Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Rd. East Croydon, CR9 2ER

Tel. 02082636220; Mobile: 07984405456

Website: <https://nadp-uk.org/> https://nadp-uk.org/