[Athen] Rubric to evaluate Accessibility of Library resources / academic content?

PIATT, JASON jpiatt at kent.edu
Thu Oct 26 06:17:05 PDT 2017

Good morning,

Has anyone come across (or developed) a rubric that can be used to evaluate the accessibility of library resources and related academic content?

I am developing a workshop for faculty that will teach them how to find and then evaluate library and external resources for use in their online and face to face courses.
I’ve looked at a few rubrics to evaluate OER objects, but that’s not quite what I was looking for. I can develop one but wondered if others were doing anything similar and if there were any templates already out there that might serve as a starting point.

Thanks for any ideas.

Best,

Jason
Jason Piatt, M.Ed.
Electronic & Information Technology Manager, Student Accessibility Services
Kent State University
330.672.8032 | jpiatt at kent.edu<mailto:jpiatt at kent.edu>

Learn about Digital Accessibility
http://www.kent.edu/accessibility