[Athen] National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM) Event

Clemson Online Coor. of Access. and UDL accessonline at clemson.edu
Tue Oct 31 08:26:27 PDT 2017

Hi all,
If this message is breaking list serv rules, please let me know so that I
don't do it again.

October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM) in the
US. Clemson University is hosting its final NDEAM event on Nov. 2 at 4:30pm
EST.

Details can be found on the Clemson Calendar event page
<https://calendar.clemson.edu/event/psychological_disabilities_in_academia#.WfiQFmhSy71>
.
A livestream of the event will also be available at tv.clemson.edu.

If you're interested in watching the other events we had this year, here is
the recording of the first event, Maximizing Video Accessibility
<https://blogs.clemson.edu/online/2017/10/19/ndeam-events-and-maximizing-video-accessibility/>,
and we hope to add a recording of the second event, *Intro to Web
Accessibility*, to the same Clemson Online blog
<https://blogs.clemson.edu/online/> before long.

Have a wonderful day!

*Michelle Tuten*

*Accessibility **Coordinator*