[Athen] Throwing Your Organization’s Money Away Or Why Must Your Organization Pay to Test Accessibility of IT Products and Services It

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:31:50 PDT 2017

Greetings, ATHENites:

Jeff Kline, who works in the TX Government, I believe, recently
published a post that I thought some here might find worth a skim. It
seems to me that higher ed. faces some of the same issues in procurement
of accessible technology that government does.

Best,

Jennifer

https://jeffklinesstrategicitaccessibilityblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/05/throwing-your-organizations-money-away-or-why-must-your/