[Athen] Guide to Writing Alt Text

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Mon Apr 2 09:00:09 PDT 2018

Hi Deb,

Congrats on the new role!

In addition to NCAM's guidelines, I also like to refer to this decision
tree for text alternatives:
http://4syllables.com.au/articles/text-alternatives-decision-tree/

What I like is that it walks the content author through a process by which
to decide the importance of the image and appropriate text equivalent.

Take care,
Sean