[Athen] Embosser

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Tue Apr 10 07:56:32 PDT 2018

Hi Susan, I am surprised that you said the Premier didn't do interpoint. ViewPlus doesn't recommend putting graphics on both sides, but interpoint braille is fine. The Premier and other ViewPlus Tiger embossers make decent braille, but they are designed first and foremost to produce excellent graphics.

people who primarily emboss braille should consider the new ViewPlus Columbia 100 cps interpoint embosser that is still on introductory sale for about half price, but not for much longer. The Columbia is one of the new Tiger-Plus embossers geared to make excellent braille. Its graphics are also really very good but the dots are bigger than Tiger dots. Columbia uses tractor paper and has a new twin (Delta) that has a sheet feeder instead.

John