[Athen] color x-ray video

Lisa C Caringer lcare at SIU.EDU
Mon Apr 16 15:17:35 PDT 2018

Hello colleagues,
We are looking for solutions for a Speech & Language Pathology student with a vision loss. She has difficulty with watching a black and white x-ray video to identify swallowing problems in a patient. We can tinker a bit with ZoomText with flipping the colors, but she still needs to see more of the surrounding structures in different colors to be able to identify what's going on. Has anyone worked with an SLP student with vision loss, or had any success with providing multiple colors for anatomy structures in an x-ray video?
Thanks for any knowledge you are able to share,
Lisa

Lisa Caringer
Director

DISABILITY SUPPORT SERVICES
WOODY HALL 247- MAIL CODE 4705
SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY
900 S. NORMAL AVENUE
CARBONDALE, IL 62901

P: 618-453-5738
F: 618-453-5700
www.disabilityservices.siuc.edu<http://www.disabilityservices.siuc.edu/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify Lisa Caringer at lcare at siu.edu<mailto:lcare at siu.edu>