[Athen] music scores in Braille, PDF, hardcopy and what else?

PATRICK BURKE burke at ucla.edu
Wed Aug 15 14:11:32 PDT 2018

Hi Krista,

I haven't dealt with this for several years... However, the main thing
seems to be to save materials in either the Lime file format or MusicXML.

Dancing Dots can use both to generate Braille scores, though I think Lime
has a longer track record.

Newest Lime supports PDF output. Most recent info at:

http://www.cerlsoundgroup.org/cgi-bin/Lime/WhatsNew.html

Some info on MusicXML:
https://www.musicxml.com/software/

Overall, when in doubt, talk to Bill McCann at Dancing Dots (
www.dancingdots.com ).

HTH,
Patrick