[Athen] Accessible graphing calculator recommendations

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:11:33 PDT 2018

The Orion TI 84 is great. It is just a TI 84 calculator with a text to speech control module attached to it. I’ve had students that use them and it works well because they can receive the same instruction for use of a calculator as the other students in the class. You can purchase it through American printing House for the blind.
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone. please excuse errors from using Apple's dictation feature.