[Athen] Dragon Naturally speaking software

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:35:34 PDT 2018

Also, another tip. Nuance is one of the few software companies that allow
a 30 day trial. If the student decides to purchase the software, they can
download it and try it for 30 days. If for some reason it doesn't work
out, they can cancel the purchase and Nuance will refund the money.

Also check out the Nuance support pages for workbooks and training manuals
for all versions of Dragon. These exercises, there are excellent training
for students learning the new software. 15 to 20 minutes a day practicing
the exercises for dictation will increase their skill and confidence in
using the software.

Blessings,
Wink
Wink Harner
Accessibility Consultant/Alternative Text Production
The Foreign Type

Portland OR
foreigntype at gmail.com
480-984-0034

This email was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please forgive
quirks, misrecognitions, or errata .