[Athen] Captioning for Live Lecture Capture being Posted Online

Laura Loree Laura.Loree at uvu.edu
Fri Feb 2 14:33:37 PST 2018

Our institution is looking at Live Lecture Capture for a number of our courses. The discussion I heard today was with regard to ad hoc captioning upon student request. I don't believe this is right way to go nor do I believe it meets compliance standards. Can anyone direct me to the right legislation/settlement agreement/standard to make an informed argument with regard to captioning all live capture videos before posting?

Laura Loree