[Athen] interview questions

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 10:34:23 PST 2018

Greetings, ATHENites and others:

Since the topic of job descriptions comes up often on this list, I
thought I'd pass along this most recent contribution, related to
interviewing, though it's probably more focused on Web accessibility
than assistive tech.

If anybody has time to add suggestions as pull requests/issues to
Scott's Git, that'd be great -- in the cause of lessening wheel
re-invention, you know.

Best,

Jennifer

Tweet from @scottohara

Scott O'Hara @scottohara

With the help of some excellent people, we've put together a starter
list of accessibility-focused interview questions:
https://github.com/scottaohara/accessibility_interview_questions
 Have a good conversation starter of a question you'd like to see
added? Make a pull request! :)

2 February

Side notes: I know that Mike Gifford has pointed to Scott's repo. as
part of his "lists of lists," here, in case others may find it of
interest and/or have contributions for Mike:

https://github.com/mgifford/a11y-lists-of-lists/blob/master/README.md

As a reminder, among other collections, Mike also has this, in case
anyone has contributions/updates to it. It's more than courses:

https://github.com/mgifford/a11y-courses

---