[Athen] Study enhancement

HOPSON, Jericha HOPSON at tarleton.edu
Tue Feb 13 06:01:46 PST 2018

Hello all!
I have a student with dyslexia that is struggling to find a study habit that conforms to her needs. I suspect it may just be the inability to comprehend the material not related to her disability, but I wanted to reach out and see if there are any resources for disability specific study skills?

[Title: Tarleton State University]Jericha Hopson, M.S.
Coordinator, Center for Access and Academic Testing
Tarleton State University, Member of The Texas A&M University System
1333 W. Washington St. | Stephenville, TX 76402
254-968-9400 |www.tarleton.edu/caat

Context | Competition | Restorative | Achiever | Futuristic
StrengthsQuest(tm)