[Athen] Job description language for procurement professionals

Kurkjian, Nazely Nazely.Kurkjian at suny.edu
Mon Feb 19 11:27:53 PST 2018

Good afternoon,

While accessible procurement is not solely the responsibility of procurement offices, it's necessary to include them in the process. It would be helpful, I think, if we included accessibility in job descriptions for procurement professionals. I'm seeking job description language (role, requirements, responsibilities) specifically geared towards hiring procurement officials on campus that are knowledgeable and inclusive of accessibility. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Nazely

[circle]<http://www.suny.edu/>

Nazely Kurkjian (she, her, hers)
Coordinator of Disability, Diversity, and Nontraditional Student Services
The State University of New York
State University Plaza - Albany, New York 12246
Tel: 518.445.4078 Fax: 518.320.1557
Be a part of Generation SUNY: Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/generationsuny> - Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/SUNY> - YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/generationsuny>