[Athen] Converting handwritten notes to typed text

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:58:28 PST 2018

Hi Maria,

I know of the app for converting handwritten text to typed text when using
a Smartpen on the PC, but I've not found Mac version. Do you know of a Mac
version? I did demonstrate the Echo pen for her, but since she uses Mac &
iPad it didn't seem to be an option for the converting written to text.

I'd love to know of an app that works with the SmartPen desktop software on
the Mac!

Have a great weekend!

Heidi

+++++++++++++++