[Athen] FW: Position Opening

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Wed Jan 24 11:51:58 PST 2018

Subject: Position Opening

Colleagues,

I was contacted by someone from Spelman Johnson about the position below.
If any of you know someone you would recommend feel free to have them
contact me and I will put them in touch with my contact.

Best

Sam Goodin

I imagine that you may have seen this announcement previously but I wanted
to reach out personally to see if you have suggestions of colleagues in your
professional network who might be interested in this leadership opportunity
to serve as the Director of Disability Resources at Oberlin College &
Conservatory located in Oberlin, OH.

Oberlin College & Conservatory seeks a transformative leader to serve as
their Director of Disability Resources to coordinate support services for
students with disabilities, serves as a resource for the campus on
disability and accessibility, and serves as a liaison for campus groups,
faculty, staff, and administrators. Reporting to the Associate Dean of
Students and Director of the Center for Student Success, the director is
responsible for the identification and utilization of appropriate
technologies to streamline communications, record keeping, scheduling,
adaptive technologies, and other core functions. In addition, the Director
directs the development, review, and revision of written policies,
guidelines, and procedures for determining reasonable accommodations and
institutional and student rights and responsibilities and provides
representation for the Division of Student Life on relevant campus
committees and participates in the divisional project to develop student
experience metrics designed to enhance strategic indicators to promote
retention, persistence, and thriving.

Below you will find the position announcement - please don't hesitate to
contact me directly to suggest talented professionals whom you believe are
ready for such a challenge.

Logo

George (Sam) Goodin, Director

Services for Students with Disabilities