[Athen] Alternative to Dragon Nat Speaking

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:27:50 PST 2018

I had a student use Word Q + BQ and had pretty good results. Word Q + Speak Q uses speech recognition that is filtered by word prediction. It uses speech recognition instead of the keyboard to do input for the word prediction. There are some really good videos available on their website that show how it works. It works way better for students with inconsistent speech then dragon does. Plus it has a lot of great features for managing word lists.
http://www.goqsoftware.com/wordQspeakQ.php Jeff

Sent from my iPhone. please excuse errors from using Apple's dictation feature.