[Athen] Canvas accessibility

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Mon Jul 2 15:42:01 PDT 2018

Hi all,

My campus is considering moving to Canvas from Blackboard for its LMS. One class this summer is utilizing Canvas and waiting on student feedback. There are only 11 students in the online class. The only student registered with my office is an 84 year old non-traditional student (she WILL get that degree!!! 😉). Anyone have any feedback regarding the accessibility of Canvas with JAWS and Zoom Text? I have reviewed the Canvas Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT), but I would like some feedback from actual users or DSS professional's opinions.

Thanks,

Bryon