[Athen] Mediawire accessible digital publishing platform?

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Fri Jul 13 10:38:30 PDT 2018

Hello all,

Does anyone have experience or information about Mediawire's accessible
document platform? I received some information about it and am curious what
it actually does.

See http://mediawiremobile.com/

The marketing information is using many of the common phrases we hear in
higher education and how their solution can streamline the creation and
delivery of documents into accessible formats. However, even after
reviewing their website, I don't really know what is being offered. Anyone
have experience with Mediawire and their accessible digital publishing
platform?

Feel free to contact me off list, if you prefer.

Thanks,
Sean