[Athen] Slightly OT: A concern for the future of Windows-based AT

chagnon at pubcom.com chagnon at pubcom.com
Tue Jul 24 07:07:43 PDT 2018

Good points about Microsoft's direction.

And on the other hand, this was just released, Accessibility Hacks talks
about their company-wide hackathons.

https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2018/07/23/the-ability-hacks-the-s
tory-of-two-hackathon-teams-embracing-the-transformative-power-of-technology
/?WT.mc_id=inclusive-twitter-tholewis

--Bevi Chagnon

- - -

Bevi Chagnon, founder/CEO | <mailto:Bevi at PubCom.com> Bevi at PubCom.com

- - -

PubCom: Technologists for Accessible Design + Publishing

consulting . training . development . design . sec. 508 services

Upcoming classes at <http://www.PubCom.com/classes> www.PubCom.com/classes

- - -

<https://mailchi.mp/ff5bd323ea45/newsletter-accessibility-fonts-design-upcom
ing-classes-2901237> Latest blog-newsletter - Accessibility Tips