[Athen] Job Posting - Accessibility Coordinator at Rice University

Angela Rabuck adehart at rice.edu
Wed Jul 25 12:01:29 PDT 2018

Have a passion for accessibility? Come join the Learning Environments team at Rice University. We are looking for a talented Digital Information Accessibility Coordinator. S/he will play a key role in working with our faculty/staff to create accessible content for use within Canvas and other systems. S/he will also act as the accessibility advocate in university technology initiatives.

Rice University is a small private research university located in Houston, Texas. Rice campus is within close proximity to a world-class museum district, preeminent zoo, and culturally diverse restaurants.

For more information and to apply: https://jobs.rice.edu/postings/15957 <https://jobs.rice.edu/postings/15957>

Thanks!
Angela

Angela D Rabuck, PhD
Manager, Teaching & Scholarly Learning
Office of Information Technology, Rice University
713-348-8220 adehart at rice.edu