[Athen] Experiences with Aira

George Kerscher kerscher at montana.com
Wed Jul 25 14:44:36 PDT 2018

Hi

I have been using the AIRA service for about a year and now have the new
generation glasses. When in the Minneapolis airport and in the Hyatt at
CSUN, the service was free to use for subscribers and for guests as well. I
believe that those companies provide the service. It seems that using this
same concept, a university could provide it.

Certainly it would be helpful in getting from place to place, especially
learning new routes. I am not clear on the effectiveness in a classroom
situation; humm, labs may be interesting. It is worth exploring.

Best
George