[Athen] Opportunity for contracting positions

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Thu Jul 26 08:36:12 PDT 2018

Hello all,

I am part of a community college grant initiative focusing on creating
system-wide resources in the areas of assistive technology, alternate
media, and web accessibility. We are in the process of building a program
that will include trainings, guidance, and technical assistance to
community college faculty, staff, and administration.

At this time, we are seeking individuals interested in a contracting role
to support the project's goals, particularly those knowledgable in
assistive technologies (including mobile) as well as the creation,
conversion, and usage of alternate formats. There is an expectation of some
travel within California for face-to-face workshops.

If you are interested, please contact me directly (i.e., off-list) and I
can provide additional details.

Thank you,
Sean