[Athen] Clockwork reports experts anyone?

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Thu Jul 26 12:26:16 PDT 2018

Alternate media “completed Student Media Requests By Date”. Shows a separate row for each chapter, because each is a separate file in the job associated with the request. We need one row per request.

Have played with editing multiple clones of this built-in report, including attempts to use the functions to define unique rows, which results in zero rows.

--Debee