[Athen] Alt Text guidelines for distance education classes

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Mon Jun 4 13:49:30 PDT 2018

Dear All,

I hope the Summer session are going well.

We are working closely with Distance Education and are looking for different resources on how to write up the the alternative text for the courses. This would also include grouping and or categorizing the different subject areas that we are working with. I know we have not clear cut guidelines but If anyone has any ideas, sites or thoughts that they can share or could chat with me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for your help

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS
Assistant Director of Disability Services
Boston University
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02215
lnorwich at bu.edu<mailto:lnorwich at bu.edu> (email)