[Athen] Accessibility of Moodle's Boost theme?

Shawn Foster fosters at sou.edu
Fri Mar 2 10:02:15 PST 2018

Adam:
We didn't get into screen reader testing as Boost failed testing before
that point. Color contrast is seriously insufficient and our Moodle host
was absolutely unwilling to make changes.
sf

*Shawn Foster*

Disability Resources Coordinator

Southern Oregon University | 1250 Siskiyou Blvd | Ashland OR 97520
541-552-6213, ext.2