[Athen] Agenda for March 7 ATHEN-MICROSOFT Meeting

Hadi Rangin hadir at uw.edu
Wed Mar 7 13:33:34 PST 2018

Hello everyone,

This conversation has been sent mistakenly to the general Athen list instead of the collaboration list by one of our members at Microsoft.

We will have an in-depth discussion on this subject with Microsoft Office team on March 30th from 9-11 AM. These are design ideas and we want to make sure that we understand all the possible implications with each option.
If you are interested to participate in this conversation, you need to join the Microsoft collaboration group. Drop me a note if you are interested.
If you are not interested to join our Microsoft collaboration group, you can still sends your feedback but you won’t be able to participate in the in-depth conversation with Microsoft as they would require an NDA.

Karen, thank you very much for your feedback; as always it has been very helpful.

Cheers,
Hadi