[Athen] ATHEN/AHG dinner meeting at CSUN - Thursday, March 22, 7:30 pm

Joshua Hori jhori at ucdavis.edu
Wed Mar 14 14:39:11 PDT 2018

I plan to attend.

Joshua Hori
Accessible Technology Analyst
Student Disability Center
54 Cowell Building
Davis, CA 95616

From: athen-list [mailto:athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Susan Kelmer
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 7:04 AM
To: Access Technology Higher Education Network <athen-list at u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: [Athen] ATHEN/AHG dinner meeting at CSUN - Thursday, March 22, 7:30 pm

I plan to attend.

-Susan

From: athen-list <athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu<mailto:athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu>> On Behalf Of Howard Kramer
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 7:21 PM
To: Access Technology Higher Education Network <athen-list at u.washington.edu<mailto:athen-list at u.washington.edu>>

Dear Colleagues:

As per previous years, I'd like to hold a dinner/meeting at the Harbor House (behind the Grand Hyatt) on Thursday evening (7:30 p.m.), March 22, at CSUN (International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference) for dinner and for ATHEN members (or others) to provide their input on this year's Accessing Higher Ground conference. Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can guestimate the right size table.

Note about dinner/meeting time: I know in some years there's been a Tweet-up event in the evening on Thursday. As a result we've met a little later - about 8:15 in the past. I don't see anything in the schedule (about any evening events except the Tuesday keynote). Anyway, we can always move the meeting time back a bit if there's a conflicting event.

For those of you who are part of the UDUC advisory board, I may schedule a short meeting at 6:30 on the same evening, before the ATHEN/AHG meeting. I'll send out more information and confirmation on that shortly.

See you next week.

Regards,
Howard

--
Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator

Join us for the Accessing Higher Ground Conference<http://secure-web.cisco.com/1LBCuHjSvupFh0vK7OxZV_k5rWqWYv30HIsaYs7YuRl-ehCg47r54GrpnjHL6HEgXIGZ92lRfxye94t96vtAIc2viy-9_xhnlS97LCXSea1Udk9U92j0XDtSXChF2T4SNYQbpkYLtZnyvNvUyl2n-7riJwVZzY-ck981gnLYhPOwhcL7EaEcK8zYw-2kRVcPAtmGdb39gVHuce_tJsOgMEWtL6n8N4WNmxEZoy6-iD8iSeP23uFi3A1bUpcYlszmrEmFHmm2ssy4CmM6nz-aUnXr3xbnUF-Cx8K7xuSNnXiUubGpy-8l7Tcg3sXp4GxkTHqP6W4tBEXhOKqRPQk2hLgEA1Opvj6y3SWVJfyQXocYBCAtOZc_ycQ8_ntTfG8amwW6qgGR_AS191Eeaev208-Vsw6v_ogN2-5xNIJTMiFE4a4EbeZGAaqo3pqbDLgywm6cZYtjbhKVbN2nCLbK3kw/http%3A%2F%2Faccessinghigherground.org%2F> in Denver, Colorado, Nov 12-16, 2018. Request for proposals will be announced at the beginning of March.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? We welcome you to join AHEAD now.<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>