[Athen] Look for other option for MyITLab pearson

Kenneth Elkind kelkind at bhcc.mass.edu
Thu Mar 15 08:40:34 PDT 2018

I'm looking for more accessible products then Pearson. I realize that there are challenges with products it MyItLab. We have received the attention with the computer information department, who teaches a mandatory application and concept course(office 2016) for many majors. Pearson has confirmed that the product doesn't work completely with Jaws 18, Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Zoomtext.

You heard of any more accessible learning management systems.

I know there's issues with Pearson, and McGraw, do give any suggestions?

Kenneth Elkind
Disability Support Services
Bunker Hill Community College
250 Rutherford Ave