[Athen] Tableau visualizations

Kathleen Cahill kcahill at mit.edu
Tue Mar 20 08:17:11 PDT 2018

Hi Sharon,

We are evaluating accessibility of some Tableau visualizations currently with one of our departments. We’d be happy to share some information. We’re meeting with a developer in our IT department who works on Tableau and can follow up with information after that.

Kathy

Kathy Cahill
Associate Dean, Accessibility and Usability
MIT Office of Undergraduate Education
77 Mass. Ave. 7-143
Cambridge MA 02139
kcahill at mit.edu<mailto:kcahill at mit.edu>