[Athen] Two surveys on accessible PDF documents available until May 31

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Mon May 7 10:05:16 PDT 2018

Hi All!

I have two surveys available until May 31, 2018.

2nd annual "Accessible PDF Remediators Survey 2018" is open until May 31,
2018. If you create or remediate/fix PDF documents to be accessible to
people with disabilities, please take the survey.even if you've taken it
before. The more data we can gather, the better the chance the tools will
improve!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FixPDF2018

2nd annual "Accessible PDF Forms Survey 2018 "is open until May 31, 2018. If
you have a disability and fill in PDF forms, please take the survey.even if
you've taken it before. The more data we gather, the better the chance that
the tools will improve!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AccessibleFormsPDF2018

The results for the third annual PDF and the User Experience Survey 2017
should be published by the end of the month. I'm presenting the results of
all of the surveys at the 10th annual University of Guelph Accessibility
Conference May 29. I'll also be doing a pre-conference workshop on Monday
May 28 on creating accessible fillable PDF forms if anyone is in southern
Ontario and looking for a great "geek based tourist activity!"

Please share this information with anyone who might be interested.

Cheers, Karen