[Athen] question on accessiblewindows application to read epub

Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:29:24 PDT 2018

Years ago, I used AMIS to read DAISY books on my PC. i had mistakenly
assumed by now it would be upgraded to handle EPUB but apparently not.
I know of windows software READHEAR by GH LLC and EasyReader by Dolphin
but neiter is free for windows. (EasyReader has free apps for smart
phones but so far as I understand not for windows.
Can someone recomment a windows application that works OK with screen
readers and will handle EPUB content?

It seems to me it must be there but that I missed it somehow.

Thanks,
Norm