[Athen] Suggestions for accessible presentation space

Justin Romack justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Thu May 31 09:41:37 PDT 2018

Howdy!

We're scoping out technology needs for presentation and conference spaces in our new student services building. We want these spaces to be the model for accessibility, so I'm trying to get an idea what solutions may exist to support any speaker who may use these rooms.

If you were building out this space, what are some solutions you would incorporate? From the physical space, to the technology used alongside presenters, I want to make sure we're thinking ahead on how to support access for all.

Thanks!

---
Justin Romack | Assistive Technology Coordinator
Disability Services | Texas A&M University
1224 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1224
ph: 979.845.1637 | justinr at disability.tamu.edu | disability.tamu.edu