[Athen] Good AT and Accessibility conferences for people in Higher Education to attend

Jiatyan Chen jiatyan at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 19 11:38:36 PST 2018

> On 2018 Nov 19, at 07:47, Joe Humbert <joe at a11yeval.com> wrote:

> Is there a good resource for people in higher education to attend that covers topics of Accessibility programs and strategy for higher education?

> I’m asking for a client. I recommended Accessing Higher Ground and that they could go to CSUN, but that CSUN is broader. What would others suggest? Is there a list somewhere on a public website?

Illinois has a certificate program for formal planning.
<https://online.illinois.edu/online-programs/graduate-certificates/information-accessibility-design-policy>

But if they are thinking of picking up real world strategies, AHG would be where I'd start.

I've listed some others at the bottom of the page <https://soap.stanford.edu/getting-started/training-and-conferences>

--
Jiatyan Chen
+1 650-721-6380