[Athen] Message from ATHEN President

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 08:38:38 PDT 2018

Hello ATHEN members,

I would like to thank all the ATHEN members for their continued involvement
and support over the last several years.

After 5 years as the ATHEN President, it has been a privilege to serve the
ATHEN community. It is time that I retire as the ATHEN President and allow
for others to step forward and guide the organization.

For those who may be interested, you would be engaging with a talented and
effective Executive Council. While we have accomplished much, I know there
are ATHEN members with unique ideas who can lead ATHEN in new directions
for supporting access technology professionals in higher education.

Thank you again for your support and your participation over the past 5
years. A call for nominations as part of the 2018 ATHEN Elections will be
announced soon.

Yours,
Sean Keegan