[Athen] Layout Tables - help!

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Mon Oct 15 12:57:12 PDT 2018

I absolutely would insist on a header row. And I would have laid out the table like this:

Area A - Essential Skills

ENGL 1101

English (C&L)
English (L&C)

3 or 4

Area A - Essential Skills

ENGL 1102

English (C&L)
English (L&C)

5

Area A - Essential Skills

MATH 1113

Mathematics AB/BC

3, 4, or 5

Area A - Essential Skills

MATH 2200

Mathematics AB or Mathematics BC

4 or 5 or
3, 4, or 5

Area B - Institutional Option Informational Technology

ITEC 1001

Computer Science Principles

3, 4, or 5

Area B - Institutional Option Informational Technology

ITEC 1001 proficiency and ITEC 2120 credit (or ITEC 2140 if an IT major)

Computer Science A

3, 4, or 5