[Athen] Does anyone have this book

Castiglione, Deb A deb.castiglione at cengage.com
Wed Sep 5 11:19:18 PDT 2018

Lorraine:

It looks like it is a Cengage text. Please email us<mailto:accessibility at Cengage.com> and we will get you what you need. If you have any difficulties, you can contact me directly.

That also appears to be the ISBN for a bundle. Would you happen to have the ISBN for the text alone? If not, we can find it.

Thanks.
Deb

What is “essential for some” is almost always “good for all” (Meyer, Rose, and Gordon, 2014).

Deb Castiglione, EdD, ATP
Director, Universal Design & Accessible Technologies
Learning Center of Excellence
Cengage
5191 Natorp Boulevard, Mason, OH 45040
513-229-1654 / 513-309-6262