[Athen] Complex images, alternative text, and WCAG 2.0 (AA)

Mark Weiler mweiler at wlu.ca
Mon Sep 10 16:40:26 PDT 2018

Does anyone have some examples of techniques for including complex images (e.g., floor plans, diagram) into web pages in a manner that meets WCAG 2.0 (AA) success criteria? I'm familiar with the example techniques described for meeting success criteria 1.1.1 (situation B) in the How to Meet WCAG 2. (Quick Reference)<https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/quickref/#text-alternatives>. I'm familiar with the Diagram Center<http://diagramcenter.org/> but am hoping to have a few examples to study.

Best wishes,

Mark