[Athen] how do you receive accessible copies of self published books?

Kenneth Elkind kelkind at bhcc.mass.edu
Tue Sep 18 12:49:58 PDT 2018

I have received two requests for alternative content of books that were published by the author through CreateSpace.com a printing company owned by Amazon. The printing company notified me that they would contact the author for my request of a PDF version of the book. The printing company was quite quick to verify the do not guarantee that the author will respond.
Who has had experience in this resolving this issue?

Who is responsible for providing mandate of accessible content the printing company or the author?

Kenneth Elkind
Disability Support Services
Bunker Hill Community College
250 Rutherford Ave
Charletown,MA 02129
617-228-2234
kelkind at bhcc.mass.edu

Disability Support Services Website
http://www.bhcc.edu/disabilitysupportservices/
Test Request Form
https://bunkerhillcc.us2.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_42hfNlyGZzgC5fv
contain privileged, non-public or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.