[Athen] Help with Books from Springer/Palgrave

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Tue Sep 25 11:18:59 PDT 2018

Dear All,

Please can you help us. We are looking for a book from Springer. When we went through Access text we were told we had to request it through the Palgrave Springer site. This is what came back from access text Palgrave requests are not fulfilled through ATN. For more on requesting Palgrave titles, please visit: http://www.palgrave.com/us/rights-permissions/reading-impairement. Thank you!

When I went on the site I was asked to email Palgrave as the link was down and I did. Today when I emailed to check and see what the status of the book was as I did not go through the site to request the book, I could not find anyone to help me. Actually someone in Customer service put the phone down on me because I think they did not know who to send me to or what to do.

Does anyone have a PDF version of this book. The student has purchased a copy of the books. Also who at Palgrave should I contact as I have called around the company but still have no idea if the request has gone through.

Title: Evolution and Human Behavior
Author(s): Cartwright
Publisher Springer
Edition: 3rd
ISBN 13: 9781137348005

Thanks

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS
Assistant Director of Disability Services
Boston University
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02215
lnorwich at bu.edu<mailto:lnorwich at bu.edu> (email)