[Athen] Sensis Access

Stephen (Alex) Marositz smarositz at csudh.edu
Tue Apr 2 16:26:41 PDT 2019

Hello List

I am curious whether your institution uses Sensis Access, and, if so, what are some best practices? How did you roll it out to faculty and students? Do you have training material? Do you have it behind your student management system or is it on public facing pages? Anything you can tell me about your experiences would be helpful.

So background. I just started here at CSUDH and we purchased Sensis Access last year. We are rolling it out over the next couple of weeks. I am familiar with Robobraille for individual users but I am not sure how it fits in to a campus's overall accessibility strategy.

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

Stephen Alexander (Alex) Marositz J.D. CPACC
Accessible Technology Initiative Coordinator
Information Technology Services, California State University Dominguez Hills
(310)243-3077